Complete Motor Trade offers the flexibility to pick and choose cover options dependent on your client’s needs.
Specifically designed for small to medium sized motor trade clients with a turnover of up to £3m. The following features of cover apply if the relevant section is purchased.
- replacement of damaged computer equipment with present day equivalent
- temporary removal of computer equipment – up to a specified limit
- 30% seasonal increase in vehicle sum insured during peak registration periods
- financial losses on damaged new vehicles (including road risks)
- exhibitions cover – £15,000 limit within UK
- employees tools whilst away from the premises – £5,000 limit per employee
- replacement locks and keys – £10,000 limit any one claim and £50,000 any one period
- personal accident assault
We offer a choice of covers on a comprehensive, partial comprehensive, third party fire and theft and third party only basis:
- social, domestic and pleasure use for up to seven named persons, with the option to restrict business use to named drivers (with extra discount)
- personal accident cover for accidental injury to the driver of an insured vehicle – £5,000 limit
- personal belongings cover when using vehicle for social, domestic and pleasure use – £500 limit
- medical expenses for any personal injury as a direct result of an accident – £250 any one person; £1,000 any one claim
- damage to third party property – £10,000,000 limit
- uninsured loss and motor prosecution defence –
£100,000 limit any one event
- U cover for social, domestic and pleasure when this cover is selected
- damage from misfuelling and 20 litres of fuel replacement
- single excess – you will pay only one excess when two of your insured vehicles are involved in the same incident.
MOT Loss of Licence
cover following loss or suspension of MOT licence with free appeal, consultancy service and advice helpline.
Specialist insurance and inspection services that can be purchased together or independently:
- inspection – we offer a wide range of inspection services for key items of plant and machinery
- breakdown – breakdown and accidental damage cover for machinery (e.g. diagnostic equipment, lifting tables and jacks) – £50,000 limit of liability.
Cover to meet the compulsory legislative requirements.
EPublic and Products Liability (including defective workmanship)
Typical limits of indemnity £2,000,000 with the option of increasing up to £5,000,000.
Cover for protection against interruption to your client’s business following an insured loss under the Material Damage, Road Risks and Self Drive Hire policy sections, which results in reduced earnings on a gross profit basis.
Commercial Legal Expenses
Cover automatically included.